Adding an effective software tool like QMSCAPA™ to your quality and ISO management systems is a great way to improve quality, and other management systems, through the efficient accumulation and analysis of information. If you are implementing a ISO management system then you will quickly learn how QMSCAPA can make the work of implementation easier and faster.
The single-user version of QMSCAPA™ is *License FREE
Join our user-group and Download QMSCAPA License FREE
*License free means, free to use and free to share.
QMSCAPA™ stands for Quality Management System, Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
However, QMSCAPA™ provides many of the tools necessary to maintain an excellent quality management system and other International Management Systems.
QMSCAPA™ is designed by a user group of Quality Managers, Environmental Compliance Managers, Information Security Managers, Occupational Health & Safety Professionals, including assessors, auditors, consultants and compliance managers for management systems.
If you have not joined our QMSCAPA user group, we encourage your joining and welcome your input on how we can improve QMSCAPA.
- QMSCAPA™ includes tools for Nonconformance and Corrective Actions
- QMSCAPA™ includes tools for electronic approval and control of documented information.
- QMSCAPA™ includes tools for accessing documented information at the distributed point of use.
- QMSCAPA™ provides tools for collecting and management Customer Feed-back, including complaints, RMAs and recalls.
- QMSCAPA™ provides tools for conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys and evaluations, including survey forms, data collection and analysis.
- QMSCAPA™ provides tools for conducting supplier surveys, supplier evaluations and supplier report card (aka score cards).
- QMSCAPA™ provides tools for assessing, managing risk and opportunities.
- QMSCAPA™ provides tools for monitoring and measuring Objectives and Processes, including trend analysis charts and reports.
- QMSCAPA™ provides two tools for root cause analysis, which use the “5 Why” and “Fault-tree” methods.
QMSCAPA™ is a Microsoft Windows compatible software relational database application, which is designed to generate CAPA forms and a log for a International and Quality Management Systems.
In addition, QMSCAPA provides a method to flow information into the CAPA log from the Customer Feed-back log, Non-conformance log and findings from external and internal audits.
Summary of QMSCAPA Features and Modules
- Action Task List for Corrective Action Teams
- Alert Notices from Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Systems
- Audit Planning and Audit Reporting
- Configuration Management for assembly and packaging
- Customer Feed-back (including complaints and satisfaction)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Designer
- Customer Table
- Document Control Management
- Document Text Editor (RTF)
- Electronic approval support for Documents & Records
- Employee Initiatives & Opportunity for Improvement
- External Audits
- FDA Title 21, Sub-Chapter A, Part 11 Compliance
- Fault Tree Analysis for Corrective Actions
- Five Why Analysis for Corrective Actions
- Links from the Document Control Index to Google Docs
- Integration with gDocs (plus other web based documentation systems)
- Internal Audit Planning & Results
- Job Titles, Descriptions, Competency and Training
- Journal for Review of Quotes, Contracts and Orders
- Key Performance Tracking
- Methods for Management Review
- Monitoring & Measuring Device Schedules for Calibration and Maintenance
- Non-conformance Reports
- Performance Dashboard
- Personnel Training Records
- Process Interactions
- Quality and Management System Objectives
- Records Control Index Module
- Risk Assessment and Management Tools & Reports for Business Continuity, Environmental, Information Security, Quality, Safety and Other Security
- Relevant Interested Parties Module
- Risk Assessments and Management Controls for support of ‘Risk-based thinking’
- Supplier Evaluations
- Supplier Quality Report Cards
- Supplier Survey Questionnaires
- Training Programs and Training Schedules
- Training Results
- Vendor database with approval, status and tier levels
- Plus more ….
The CAPA Fault Tree Analysis window is graphical display of fault tree cause analysis of a single CAPA and may be accessed from the CAPA Browse Table.
Compatible with International Managements Systems:
Many users around the world have reported QMSCAPA to be suitable for International Management Systems based upon the ISO 9001 Standard, AS9003, AS9100, AS9110, AS9120, e-Stewards, IATF16949, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, ISO 18001/45001, ISO 22000 FSMS, ISO 22716 cGMP, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, R2:2013 and TL9000.