Risk Assessment Aspect Form
In the imgae above:
- Select a Risk Aspect from the Risk Aspect Table inside the Risk Assement Form.
- Select Tab 2) of the Risk Aspect form.
- Evaluate and score the Risk Aspect Risk Priority Number (RPN) based upon existing or pre-treatment status.
- Determine the appropriate methods of control to treat or reduce the threats. Summarize the methods for treatement in a treatment plan and update the RPN scoring once the treatment plan has been implemented.
- To apply the the post mitigation treatment RPN then check the [ ] Apply RPN Post Mitigation Actions checkbox and clicking on the form update button.
- The RPN is toggled from pre-treatment and post-treatment by checking or unchecking the [ ] Apply RPN Post Mitigation Actions checkbox and clicking on the form update button.