Important enhancements and fixes have been made in a new release of QMSCAPA™ (version 2.16.9) and is available for download from QMSCAPA.app.
Changing Window Text
AnyText allows a user to change the text in a QMSCAPA Window at runtime. Most of the visible text, including Window Captions, Prompts, Buttons and so on can be translated.
This allows a Supervisor User to create multi-language or special vernacular versions of QMSCAPA application.
It also allows users to change terminology inside a program, even if they are using the same language. This helps to make the program more familiar to users. For example in some countries you would use a ZIP CODE in an address, whereas in others this is known as a POSTAL CODE.
Printing a Document or Manual from the Document Control Index (DCI)
The Default Document/Manual report template was updated to include more “user-defined” information, which may appear inside the DCI and any document grouped defined by a user, such as by category, type, and standard.
- Print a “Manual” from the Document Control Index (DCI) or Document Tree
- [A] Select a “group” of documents by a category (Quality Management, Safety Manual, etc.) or Management System Standard (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, etc.)
- [B] All of the information recorded in the DCI may be reported in the document generated.
- [C] A Global Unique Indentifier (GUID) may be assigned to each document generated and, or printed. Also, the user may create a version identifier.
- [D] Print/report the Document Tree as a “manual”.
-  The document identifier, and title appear as a document section or chapter.
-  The document “hyperlinks” appear inside the manual and may remain active when printed or saved with a compatible PDF software application like Adobe Acrobat and others.
-  Optionally, the version and approval history may be included.
Updated the Monitoring and Measurement Device Module
- Enhance the Calibration and Maintenance Journal.
- Improved the User-defined Date control and comments field, which are also available on the report templates.
- Enhanced the equipment and machinery reports.
More Enhancements and Features
- 8D window form and layout
- Corrective Action Reports
- Fixed the On-time Shipping trend report
- Intergration with Microsoft Office,
- including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Import from Excel for External Monitoring
- Print Quality Manual (Plan for QMS) from the Document Control Index
- Printer & Report Previewer
- Process Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Reporting
- Risk and Opportunity assessments for relevant interested parties
- Training Scheduled and Completed Reports
- User-defined Guidance