Important additions, enhancements and fixes have been made in a new release of QMSCAPA™ (version 2.17) and is available for download from QMSCAPA.app.
Added New Features
- A Controlled Document Table has been linked to the Process Description.
- Added three new Process Maps for Process Planning and Auditing.
- 1) The window tab row includes access to the Process Activities;
- 2) The Sources of Input;
- 3) Input +Documents, including a Primary Document and;
- 4) Any other additional documents can added to the table.
- Enhanced the Training Program elements (syllabus) table by adding a lookup table of commonly used syllabus elements.
- Primary Document link from the Training Program to the Controlled Document Table.
Process Planning Module
In the ISO 9001:2015 International Standard, among other (Aerospace, Automotive, and ISO) Standards, promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing, and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
Specific requirements considered essential to the adoption of a process approach are included in ISO 9001:2015, section 4.4. Understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its intended results.
This approach enables the organization to control the interrelationships and interdependencies among the processes of the system, so that the overall performance of the organization can be enhanced.
Also, the process approach involves the systematic definition and management of processes, and their interactions, so as to achieve the intended results in accordance with the quality policy and strategic direction of the organization.
The application of the process approach in a quality management system enables:
- understanding and consistency in meeting requirements;
- the consideration of processes in terms of added value;
- the achievement of effective process performance;
- improvement of processes based on evaluation of data and information.
In the image above:
- Show the QMSCAPA Process Table list.
- The Process Named ‘Customer Service’ is open in the Process & Subprocess Window.
- Process & Subprocess Window contains seven tabbed sections, which are:
- Process Activity;
- Sources of Input;
- Input, plus a table with controlled documented information;
- Receivers of Output;
- Sub-processes (table of subprocess)
- Related Clauses from a Management System Standard, (e.g., ISO 9001:2015).
Sources of Input, Input and Documented Information
Output, and Receivers of Output
Standard Clauses related to the Process Plan
Process Planning Report